You can cook Low-Carb Fajitas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Fajitas
- It’s 2 of skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need dash of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Nando's peri peri sauce (medium).
- It’s 1 of brown onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 of iceberg lettuce.
Low-Carb Fajitas step by step
- Dice or cut into strips the 2 chicken breasts..
- Coat the chicken with cumin, coriander, lemon juice and peri peri sauce – set aside to marinade(can be done a few hours beforehand for a more intense flavour).
- Begin preparing the sides while the chicken marinades – dice tomatoes & onions, begin separating lettuce cusps..
- After the chicken has sat for 5-10 minutes begin to cook on medium heat in a frying pan until there is a slight char..
- Serve in a lettuce cusp with sides such as salsa etc – replace tasty cheese with cottage cheese for a healthier option..