Spring Onion Spinach Sabzi – Lunch Recipe – Green Leafy Vegetable.
You can cook Spring Onion Spinach Sabzi – Lunch Recipe – Green Leafy Vegetable using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spring Onion Spinach Sabzi – Lunch Recipe – Green Leafy Vegetable
- Prepare 500 gms of Washed, cleaned, Spinach.
- Prepare 250 gms of Spring Onions (chopped).
- It’s 1 big of Sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 inch of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 3 of Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sabzi masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 '' of Tofu.
Spring Onion Spinach Sabzi – Lunch Recipe – Green Leafy Vegetable step by step
- Chop the spinach and spring onions. Keep it aside. Heat mustard oil in a pan, allow to heat oil on the medium-high flame. When it reaches it's smoking point lower the gas flame. Add sliced onions and saute until translucent. Now add chopped garlic and ginger. Add coriander powder, sabzi masala, chopped chilli and salt. Mix it well.
- Now add chopped green spring onions and spinach leaves. Mix everything well and simmer vegetables for 5 minutes. Cook till water evaporates (Spinach leaves are high water contain vegetable). Keep stirring the sabzi at regular intervals. Garnish with grated tofu and serve hot..