Red & Green Sriracha Pork Chops.
You can have Red & Green Sriracha Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red & Green Sriracha Pork Chops
- It’s 3 of pork chops.
- It’s 3 T of Musashi Midori.
- Prepare 1 T of paprika.
- Prepare 3 t of dried sriracha.
- You need 1 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 t of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 t of dried minced onions.
- You need 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s of sesame oil; as needed.
Red & Green Sriracha Pork Chops instructions
- Cover pork chops with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Spread 1 T of Musashi Midori on each chop after removing from the oven..
- Optional: Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
- Variations; Peanut oil, chili paste, lemon, lime, soy, tamari, kiwi, celery seed, fennel seed, cayenne, cumin, thyme, coriander seed, lemongrass, mirin, honey, allspice, coconut milk, cilantro, scallions, chives, basil, ginger, pineapple, mango, papaya, vinegar, sake, smoked paprika,.