Gobhi, Gajar,Salgam Aachaar.
You can have Gobhi, Gajar,Salgam Aachaar using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gobhi, Gajar,Salgam Aachaar
- It’s 1/2 kg of cauliflower (gobhi).
- You need 1/2 kg of carrots (gajar).
- You need 1/2 kg of turnip (salgam).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of black cardamom.
- You need 4-5 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of pc of cinnamon.
- You need 3-4 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 6-7 of grated green chillies.
Gobhi, Gajar,Salgam Aachaar step by step
- Cut carrots and turnip in slices. Cut cauliflower in medium size florist..
- Wash them gently..
- Then take a big vessel. Add half of it with water. Make it boil then switch off the gas..
- Put all vegetables in that vessel and covered it for 7 to 8 mnts..
- After it drain all water and spread all vegetables on a cotton cloth or kitchen towel in sunlight for 4 to 5 hours..
- Let them dried..
- Put all dry masalas in mixer jar and grind coarsly..
- Then take a small pan add chopped jaggery and vingery and cook it for few mnts on low flame. Jaggery should be dissolved properly in vinegar..
- Take a big pan or vok. Add oil in it. Heat it properly. The flame should be on medium.
- Then add grated ginger, garlic and green chillies. Cook it till turns pinkish brown..
- Then add red chilli powder and kashmiri red chilli powder in it mix properly. Then add crushed dry masala..
- Cook for a mnt. Then add jaggery, vinegar mixture in it and cook for 2 mnts..
- Then add all dried vegetables. Mix them properly. Cook them for only 2 mnts on low flame..
- So that all ingredient mixed and cover vegetables properly..
- Then add salt and mix again properly..
- Let it cool down and store in a glass jar. Keep the jar for few mnts in sunlight..
- Enjoy this tangy sweet pickle with urs pranthas, puri etc..