My Halloumi Omelette Lunch. 😀.
You can have My Halloumi Omelette Lunch. 😀 using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Halloumi Omelette Lunch. 😀
- You need 2 of Eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 TSP of shallots chopped.
- You need 3 of Button mushrooms sliced thin.
- You need 3 tbls of Grated Chedder Cheese.
My Halloumi Omelette Lunch. 😀 instructions
- Slice and Add the Halloumi cheese to the frying pan.
- Fry both sides of the Halloumi slices.
- Whisk the two eggs for 2 minute.
- Add salt n black pepper.
- Then add over the halloumi cheese in the pan.
- Quickly add all the ingredients except the grated cheese. Fry for 1 minute..
- Next add under a grill to cook the Top. Add the Grated Cheese sprinkle all over.
- Put under the grill until the top is a lovely browned colour and serve hot..