Lunch at Home! Mie Goreng.
You can have Lunch at Home! Mie Goreng using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lunch at Home! Mie Goreng
- You need 2 of servings Chinese-style noodles.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 pinch of Red chili peppers (sliced into rounds).
- Prepare of ♦A.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ♦Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ♦Ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ♦Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ♦ Fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ♦Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Lunch at Home! Mie Goreng step by step
- Heat up a good amount of oil in a pan and make fried eggs. When the edges of the egg whites turn golden brown, they are done! Use the same pan for the following steps..
- Cut the pork into 3 cm pieces. Cut the cabbage into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the onion and cut the green pepper diagonally into thin strips. Mince the garlic..
- Turn on the heat and cook the garlic and red chili peppers. Add the pork and cook over medium-high heat. Once the pork is cooked, add the cabbage, green peppers, onion..
- Add the noodles and cook for a few minutes. Add the water and steam..
- Once the water has evaporated, add the ♦ marked ingredients and combine. Once fragrant, turn off the heat..
- Plate the noodles and top with the fried eggs!.