Onion Crusted Pork Chop.
You can have Onion Crusted Pork Chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Crusted Pork Chop
- You need 3 of thick pork chops.
- It’s 2 C of fried onions.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 C of flour.
- It’s 1/4 C of milk.
- You need 1 T of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 C of grated romano cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
Onion Crusted Pork Chop instructions
- Set up 3 step frying station. Flour, egg wash, then fried onions. Crushed the fried onions with your hands, then add seasoning and mix to combine. Briefly whisk milk into eggs until smooth to make your egg wash..
- Use your left hand to dredge each pork chop in flour and shake off excess. Use your right hand as your 'wet hand' and dip the chop in the egg wash. Drop into third mixing bowl full of crushed, fried onions and use your left hand to press onion mixture firmly around every surface of chop. Place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle cheese over each chop..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Thyme, rosemary, basil, sage, oregano, parsley, marjoram, herbes de provence, dried onion soup mix, dried ranch seasoning, applewood seasoning, bacon fat, crushed pepper flakes, chopped pecans/almonds/cashews/peanuts/pistachios/macadamia, chicken breast, shredded coconut, fried shallots, habanero, celery seed, fennel seed, caraway seed, cayenne, cilantro, chili powder, ground jalapeño powder, dried sriracha, coriander seed, capers, tarragon, dill, hazelnuts, coconut milk, heavy cream, gruyere, parmesean, asiago,.