Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps.
You can have Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps
- Prepare 1 lb of beef tenderloin, cut into 1 inch strips.
- You need 8 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 small of onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of red chili peppers, sliced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used extra sharp cheddar, but use what you prefer.
- You need 10 of to 15 crisp, firm lettece leaf cups, such as romaine lettece.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Cheese Steak Lettece Wraps instructions
- Season beef with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. In a medium skillet heat olive oil, sear beef strips quickly just until brown on both sides, don't overcook, remove to plate as done. Set aside..
- In same skillet add mushroms, add more oil if needed and cook 2 minutes, add onion, garlic and chilis, cook until tender..
- Combine beef broth, sour cream, worcestershire sauce, pepper, and hot sauce in small bowl, whisk to blend. Add to skillet with vegetables and heat through. Return beef to skillet, cover all with cheese. Cover skillet and heat over low heat to melt cheese..
- When cheese is melted, remove from heat, uncover and fill lettece cups with cheese steak mixture.and serve hot..