You can cook Asian Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Salad
- You need 1 pound of shredded coleslaw.
- Prepare 4-6 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of sliced almonds, toasted (cookie sheet @ 325 degrees for 10 min).
- You need 5 oz of sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 of pkgs of chicken flavor ramen noodles.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of seasoning packets from ramen noodles.
Asian Salad instructions
- Mix together cider vinegar, oil, sugar, and seasoning packets in separate bowl. Do not add on salad until ready to serve..
- Mix coleslaw, onions, almonds, sunflower seeds, and chicken flavor ramen noodles in large bowl..