Plum & Ginger Pork Chops.
You can cook Plum & Ginger Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plum & Ginger Pork Chops
- It’s 2 of thick pork chops.
- Prepare 2.4 oz of plum paste.
- You need 1/3 C of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger; peeled and grated.
- You need 2 t of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/4 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 t of onion powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil;.
Plum & Ginger Pork Chops instructions
- Cover pork chops with enough oil to coat. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- Heat cream, plum paste, and ginger in a small saucepan to a simmer. Puree with an immersion blender or pour into a food processor..
- Bake chops at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness. Pour plum cream sauce over chops during last 5 minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Cinnamon, cherry, peaches, honey, clove, apricot, banana, blackberries, cardamom, butter, caramel, bleu cheese, goat cheese, feta, cream cheese, fontina, chile powder, ground jalapeño powder, coriander seed, chocolate, cilantro, sour cream, creme fraiche, dates, grapefruit, lemon, lime, cayenne, mint, mascarpone, rhubarb, molasses, ponzu, star anise, orange, shallot, parsely, port wine, raspberries, sage, sesame seeds, red wine, rose, yogurt, brown sugar, vanilla,.