Light Soy Sauce Ramen Soup.
You can have Light Soy Sauce Ramen Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light Soy Sauce Ramen Soup
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lard.
- You need 350 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 10 cm of Japanese leek.
Light Soy Sauce Ramen Soup instructions
- Boil 350 ml of water in a pot..
- Heat lard and sesame oil in a frying pan, add chopped Japanese leek, and briefly stir-fry for about 10 seconds..
- Add the remaining ingredients in the boiling water from Step 1, bring to a boil again, then turn off the heat..
- Transfer the soup into a bowl. Add freshly boiled noodles, and scatter the leeks with the oil over the noodles. Top with toppings you like, and it's done..