You can cook Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chops
- It’s 3 of pork chops.
- You need of Rosemary, sage or preferred spices.
- You need 450 grams of penne rigate (or any other pasta).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4-8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of white sauce.
Pork Chops instructions
- Wash your hands before handling the raw meat!.
- Heat a pan with oil in it on medium heat, bottom of the pan should be covered..
- Boil water in a pot at medium to high heat..
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Rub the pork chops with whatever spices you'd like..
- Put the spiced pork chops in the pan and cook them all the way through (no pink anymore)..
- Flip them after some time, but you don't want to flip them more than really necessary, so the pork chops don't get dry (this goes for any kind of meat)..
- If you want to cook it faster and have more control, put a lid on it, this captures the heat in the pan/pot..
- Melt the butter in the microwave..
- Put the pasta in the boiling water..
- Put Rosemary and Sage into the melted butter (or other herbs of preference) and stir it..
- Turn the plate the pan is on off, pour the butter over the chops and put the pan into the oven for about ten minutes..
- Warm up 4-8 ounces of cream cheese (depends on the number of servings) in the microwave for about 1 minute..
- Mix the cream cheese with 1 more tablespoon of butter, WHILE the cream cheese is hot..
- Dump the water into the sink when the pasta is done..
- Dump the cream cheese into the pot of pasta while it's hot and mix it..
- Mix 1 can of canned, white sauce with the pasta..
- Control the meat (see if it's still pink by making a little cut)..
- Can be served with warm bread (ideally with butter melted on it)..