Hot and cold soba noodles.
You can cook Hot and cold soba noodles using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot and cold soba noodles
- Prepare 8 oz of soba noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of chili oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper, or to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
Hot and cold soba noodles step by step
- Cook noodles according to package directions..
- Drain noodles and rinse well. Try to shake off as much water as possible..
- Meanwhile, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili oil, and pepper..
- Toss noodles with sauce and cilantro. Chill 2 hours..
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve..