Oyster Chive Multigrain Bibimbap 牡蛎韭菜杂粮石锅拌饭.
You can have Oyster Chive Multigrain Bibimbap 牡蛎韭菜杂粮石锅拌饭 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oyster Chive Multigrain Bibimbap 牡蛎韭菜杂粮石锅拌饭
- It’s 4 oz of fresh shelled oyster.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of shaoxin wine.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of garlic chive, cut 1″ lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of multigrain rice.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Korean flavored beanpaste in green box.
- It’s 3 Tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of potato starch.
Oyster Chive Multigrain Bibimbap 牡蛎韭菜杂粮石锅拌饭 instructions
- Drain oysters in a strainer to remove excessive liquid. Save the juice to make broth..
- Once oysters are drained, add into seasonef egg starch mixture. Pan sear oysters one by one to make a small pancake. Do not overcook. Once egg is set, oyster is done..
- Before making oyster pancakes, coat stoneware with sesame oil. Scope fluffied multigrain rice. Cook on low heat with lid on. Check ever five minutes until the bottom is scorched..
- Layer with oyster pancakes and vegetables if handy and garlic chives. Top with a scoop of beanpaste. Keep the lid on for a minute or two to lightly steam the chive..
- Mix everything well by a spoon and enjoy!.