Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu.
You can cook Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu
- You need 250~300 g of pork (thinly sliced pork or beef for Shabu-Shabu).
- Prepare 2~3 of eggplants (remove the stem, peel and wash, heated in a microwave for 3~4 mins, let it cool, torn into pieces, sprinkled salt).
- Prepare 1/2 head of lettuce(washed and torn into pieces, let it cool).
- You need 2~3 sticks of celery (blanched and soaked in cold water, drained and let it cool).
- Prepare of sauce for soaking meat: (mix in advance).
- Prepare of *50 cc vinegar, sake.
- Prepare of *2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare of *1 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare of *1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare of *1 tbsp grated onion.
- You need of *pepper (as much as you want).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sake, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp sugar per 2000cc water for cooking meat.
Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu instructions
- Bring the water and sake, salt, sugar to a boil in a pot, turn down the heat, put 3~4 slices of meat and cook until the meat turns brown (about for 5~8 seconds). Put them up to a colander and drain. Repeat until the meats are finished cooking..
- Soak the meats in the sauce to be blended together. Let them cool..
- Just before eating, arrange the meats and all vegetables in a plate. Dip them into your favorite sauce or dressing before eating..