My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch.
You can cook My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs sliced.
- Prepare 4 slices of Halloumi Cheese grilled.
- You need 8 of Asparagus stems grilled in a little virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 8-10 Slices of Cucumber.
- Prepare 8 slices of tomatoe sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of an Avocado sliced.
- You need 1 handful of Watercress for the bottom.
- You need 1 of mini red pepper sliced.
My Pretty Boiled Egg Lunch instructions
- Add your eggs to water and boil.
- While boiling slice the tomatoes, peppers, avocado,cucumber.
- Next grill the halloumi cheese.
- Then grill the Asparagus.
- When eggs are boiled add them to cold water wait for 1 minute then peel the shell off under cold water.
- Add the watercress to the serving plate.
- Then in two rows add one of each all the way down. Add the asparagus down the sides and middle..
- Finish with a little sea salt and a spray of virgin olive oil..