Hallibut Fish Congee.
You can have Hallibut Fish Congee using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hallibut Fish Congee
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- You need 2 slice of hallibut fillet or any fish or meat.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of white pepper.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cup of any clear stock.
- Prepare of GARNISH OPTION.
- It’s 1 cup of spring onion or scallion.
- You need of ADDITIONAL ADD ON.
- It’s 10 of red chinese dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried GOJI berries.
Hallibut Fish Congee instructions
- In pan add cooked white rice with stock and bring it to a boil.
- Add fish fillet and simmer for 5 minute then add egg and break egg gently by string in circle ONLY TWICE (prevent congee from turning too cloudy).
- Off heat and Cover lid for 1 minute to let egg set.
- If using Add additional add on like dried chinese red dates and dried goji berries with seasoning and bring it to a boil then simmer for another 5 minute uncover lid.
- Top garnish and serve immediately.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY HALLIBUT FISH RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351863-lemon-pepper-hallibut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429961-baked-spicy-hallibut-in-banana-wrap https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357008-hallibut-fish-parcel https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353770-hallibut-in-ginger-sauce.