Indian Chicken Curry.
You can cook Indian Chicken Curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Chicken Curry
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2-1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (mild to spicy).
- You need 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cream cheese, fat free.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken, cubed.
Indian Chicken Curry step by step
- Saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except chicken, water, and cream cheese; mix well.
- Add chicken, mix well, cook on medium heat until chicken is browned.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover and heat over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently and adding small amounts of water if needed.
- Add cream cheese, stir and heat for few minutes, until mixture is smooth.