Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops.
You can have Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
- You need 4 of thick cut boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 2 cans of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 packet of DRY ranch seasoning (like hidden valley).
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops step by step
- Get out your crockpot, I also use Slow Cooker Liners (easy clean up!).
- Put 1 can of cream of chicken in crockpot, DO NOT DILUTE! Then place pork chops on top, then dump the other can of cream of chicken soup on top of chops, and sprinkle ranch packet on top.
- Cover, place on low for 6 hours, high for 4 hours..
- Serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes!.