Low Carb Tahini Bread Rolls.
You can cook Low Carb Tahini Bread Rolls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Tahini Bread Rolls
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ground flax/linseed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- You need 1/2 cup of tahini.
- You need 240 mls (1 cup) of warm water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
Low Carb Tahini Bread Rolls step by step
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Whisk together the wet water and tahini in a separate small bowl..
- Stir the two together and leave the mixture for a few minutes to thicken up – this happens as the flax and husks absorb some of the water..
- Divide the batter into 6 and spoon each amount onto your baking sheet. Use your spoon to create a round shape. Then dip your finger in some cold water to smooth over the top of the bun..
- Bake at 190 C for 40 minutes then allow to cool before eating..