Tindora Black Chickpea Masala Curry (Kundru Kala ChanaCurry) – Lunch Recipe.
You can have Tindora Black Chickpea Masala Curry (Kundru Kala ChanaCurry) – Lunch Recipe using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tindora Black Chickpea Masala Curry (Kundru Kala ChanaCurry) – Lunch Recipe
- It’s 250 gms of Kundru.
- Prepare 250 gms of Kala Channa.
- It’s 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Finely chopped ginger.
- You need 6 of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- It’s 2 of Puree of tomato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sabzi masala.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped coriander leaves.
Tindora Black Chickpea Masala Curry (Kundru Kala ChanaCurry) – Lunch Recipe step by step
- Wash and soaked kala chanawith enough water for 8 hours or overnight. Boil chanain a pressure cooker with little salt and 2 cups of water. Pressure cook daal for 2 whistles and allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep it aside. Chopped kundru in a round shape. Now take kundru with 1 cup of water in a deep saucepan. Cook kundru on medium heat for 8 minutes. Don’t overcook as then it will mushy. Once done, strain and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan and add cumin, mustard seeds. Allow them to crackle, add the onions and saute on a medium flame until translucent. Now add ginger, garlic and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes puree, coriander powder, turmeric, sabzi masala. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Add the boiled kala channa, kundru with garam masala and water (in which kala chanais boiled) Mix them well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Garnished with chopped coriander leaves and serve with steam rice..