Crispy and Juicy Chicken Karaage.
You can have Crispy and Juicy Chicken Karaage using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy and Juicy Chicken Karaage
- You need of Chicken thighs.
- You need of ✿Joshinko.
- It’s of ✿Katakuriko.
- Prepare of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need of ☆Sake.
- You need of ☆Sesame oil.
- You need of ☆Sugar.
- It’s of ☆Garlic.
- Prepare of ☆Ginger juice or grated ginger.
Crispy and Juicy Chicken Karaage instructions
- Remove the extra fat off the chicken, and cut into a bite size pieces. Combine the ingredients marked ✿ in a plastic bag..
- Mix the ☆ ingredients, marinate the chicken, and massage the marinate in. Let it sit for 15 minutes. After that, pat the chicken dry and put it into a plastic bag from Step1 to coat it with the breading..
- Shake off excess flour, and deep fry. Take them out of the oil before they're cooked through, and leave them for 5 minutes. And deep fry them again for 2 minutes. While you leave them for 5 minutes, they're cooked with the residual heat, so it should be fine to fry them for a short time the 2nd time..