Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi.
You can have Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi
- It’s 360 ml of Sushi rice (use your favourite recipe).
- Prepare 1 of Vinegar (for your hands while forming rice).
- It’s 1 of Toppings.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Wasabi (as you like when eating).
- It’s 1 of Soy sauce (for when you eat).
- You need of Examples of toppings (Anything you like!).
- It’s 1 of Sashimi raw fish (un-cut block or pre-sliced).
- Prepare 1 packages of Cod roe soaked in soy sauce.
- You need 100 grams of Yakiniku (grilled beef).
- It’s 4 of Grilled sausage.
- It’s 1 of roll Dashimaki Tamago (Japanese-style rolled omelette).
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion (thinly-sliced).
- Prepare 3 of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Luxurious Cost-Saving Recipe Nigiri Sushi instructions
- Let's make sushi rice and a rolled omelette first. Follow your favourite recipes. Be generous with the sushi vinegar to make it tastier..
- Let the sushi rice cool down. Meanwhile, cut rectangular sashimi blocks into appropriate sizes, place them in a shallow container, cover with plastic wrap and put in a fridge..
- Let's prepare vinegar for your hands. Put vinegar into the container you used for making the sushi vinegar..
- Wet a small plate with vinegar. Put rice on it and measure the weight. The best size for the best taste would be 15-20 g per portion. You can eyeball the size once you get used to it..
- Wet your finger tips, fingers and left palm and hold rice that you weighed..
- Gently roll, squeeze and form it..
- Give it a better shape by using two fingers of your right hand..
- If you place the formed rice organised with a bit of space between each other on a plate or sushi oke (a wooden bowl for sushi rice), it will be easy for you to handle them afterwards..
- Make Gunkan-maki (warship roll) and tamago (egg) sushi with nori seaweed. Just place toppings on formed rice, and it's all done. At first, we make all these without wasabi..
- Dashimaki (egg) + nori seaweed. The length of the nori should be around 14-15 cm. Here's the separate recipe for it…
- Gunkan roll. This is cod roe. The size of the nori should be around 3 × 15 cm..
- Mayonnaise + sausage. The length of the nori should be around 10 cm..
- Yakiniku and green onion..
- Salmon + mayonnaise + sliced raw onion + green onion..
- 10 pieces of sea bream sushi made with leftover rice (including black rice). Around 200 g rice and one package of sliced sea bream sashimi..
- I made Gunkan rolls with takuan (Japanese pickled radish) and kani-miso (brown paste-like part of a crab).
- I got a package of sashimi on sale..
- I made these 8 pieces from 160 g of cooked rice and a bit more than 1 tbsp of sushi vinegar. Way more delicious than nigiri sushi from the supermarket and light on your wallet as well..
- You can add as much wasabi as you like when eating. It saves a lot of trouble when eating with your kids..