Bhindi Do Pyaza – Lunch or Dinner Recipe.
You can cook Bhindi Do Pyaza – Lunch or Dinner Recipe using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bhindi Do Pyaza – Lunch or Dinner Recipe
- You need 250 gms of Bhindi (chopped lengthwise).
- It’s 2 big of Onions (chopped lengthwise).
- Prepare 1 inch of Finely chopped ginger.
- You need 3 of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Bhindi Do Pyaza – Lunch or Dinner Recipe step by step
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add cumin. Allow them to crackle. Add the onions and cook till translucent. Now add ginger, garlic, green chilli and cook on low flame for 5 minutes. Add coriander powder, turmeric, red chilli powder with curd. Mix them well and cook for 2 minutes on medium-low flame. Then add bhindi and cook over medium flame till they are soft. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with parathas..