Pepper floured pork chops.
You can have Pepper floured pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper floured pork chops
- It’s 1 cup of pepper flour, see my recipe.
- Prepare 5 pounds of assorted pork chops.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tablespoonful of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil for frying.
Pepper floured pork chops instructions
- Season each side of pork chops..
- Add pepper flour. See recipe, pepper flour. I usually have it in the zip lock bag. Then I had pork chops. Shake till coated. The shake off excessive flour..
- Fry In oil.
- Turn as needed.
- Fry till done put onto paper towels to absorb excessive oil..