Malai Ki Sabzi – Perfect Lunch Or Dinner Recipe.
You can cook Malai Ki Sabzi – Perfect Lunch Or Dinner Recipe using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malai Ki Sabzi – Perfect Lunch Or Dinner Recipe
- It’s 2 big of Chopped onion (lengthwise).
- You need 2 big of Chopped tomatoes (lengthwise).
- You need 2 of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 inch of Finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds or Rai.
- It’s 6 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sabzi Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s leaves of Few chopped fresh coriander.
Malai Ki Sabzi – Perfect Lunch Or Dinner Recipe instructions
- Heat an oil in a nonstick pan and add mustard seeds or rai, curry leaves. Then add onions cook till translucent then add chopped garlic, garlic. Cook for 2 minutes on a low medium flame. Add turmeric, coriander powder, sabzi masala, green chilli, and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame (covered). After 5 minutes add cream and mix well. Now cook it for 5 minutes on low flame and then garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with hot parathas or roties..