Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops.
You can have Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops
- Prepare 2 of pork chops.
- You need 2 tsp of Madras curry powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of pumpkin pie spice; to taste.
- You need 1 of heaping spoonful easy pumpkin pie mix per chop.
- It’s 1 of pinch kosher salt.
- It’s 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
Curry-Pumpkin Pork Chops step by step
- Cover pork chops with enough oil to coat. Season with curry powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and white pepper..
- Bake at 300° for approximately 20 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- After chops are cooked, top with pumpkin pie mix. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over the pumpkin puree..
- Variations; Nutmeg, clove, allspice, cardamom, espresso, allspice, other curry, ginger, fenugreek, paprika, lavender, coconut,.