You can have Mexican Goulosh using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Goulosh
- Prepare 1 each of Spice sausage link.
- You need 1 can of black seasoned beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 box of mexican rice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fajita vegetables mix (birds eye).
- Prepare 8 small of Red potatos.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of mexican cheese.
Mexican Goulosh instructions
- Boil and cut up potatoes into bite size chunks.
- Saute vegetables and sausage together.
- Cook rice per instructions.
- Drain and wash black beans.
- Make cheese sauce.
- Combine all ingredients and lightly mix. Add a good helping of Mexican cheese to top.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 30 minutes or till cheese starts to lightly brown. Enjoy!!!.
- Spread evenly over the top.