Turkish Beetroot/Pink Dip (Kiz Güzeli).
You can cook Turkish Beetroot/Pink Dip (Kiz Güzeli) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkish Beetroot/Pink Dip (Kiz Güzeli)
- Prepare 1-1.5 Cups of Cooked Beetroot Purée.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Yoghurt.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumins Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder or Paprika.
- You need 1 of Lemon Juice (Freshly Squeezed).
- You need 3-4 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 2-3 tbsps of Tahini (Sesame Seeds Paste).
- Prepare 1-1.5 tbsps of EVOO oil.
- It’s Sprigs of Garnish: Fresh Mint/Coriander.
- You need 1/8 tsp of White Sesame Seeds (Optional).
Turkish Beetroot/Pink Dip (Kiz Güzeli) step by step
- In a blender jar- Add in the above-mentioned ingredients altogether & blend well.
- Pulse it initially & then run it at its gradual high speed….
- Add in the EVOO, Tahini & the Lime Juice later after one mixing cycle is done.
- Finally, with everything now added into it- mix everything together until all are well incorporated & combined.
- Dish out directly now, in a serving platter- Garnish accordingly as per your choice & taste.
- Our super delicious Turkish Pink Dip: “KIZ GÜZELI” is ready now to be served with any kinda Pita Breads, Chilla, Falafel, etc. & all the more good, if that too can be prepared as the pink dish/es.