Thermomix White dinner rolls.
You can have Thermomix White dinner rolls using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thermomix White dinner rolls
- You need 220 g of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 375 g of strong bread flour.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of yeast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoons of bread improver (I use ovaltine),.
- You need of optional Milk or egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
Thermomix White dinner rolls step by step
- Add the water to the jug and yeast for 2 min, temp 37, speed 1.
- Add the flour, improver, salt and Blitz on speed 7 for 10 seconds to roughly combine. Knead for 6 mins..
- Remove the dough and place into a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with cling film and place into a warm spot. I use the airing cupboard or a warmed oven 50c..
- Leave this to rise for approximately an hour or until doubled..
- Remove dough from bowl, knock out the air by shaping your dough into 7 bread rolls..
- Place them onto a lined tin in a flower formation (one roll in the middle and 6 around it) ensuring they slightly touch..
- Brush with a little milk or egg wash and sesame seeds. Allow to rise for about 1 hour until almost doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes..