[Farmhouse Recipe] Lettuce Wrap Sushi.
You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Lettuce Wrap Sushi using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Lettuce Wrap Sushi
- Prepare 10 of leaves Lettuce leaves (or butterhead lettuce).
- You need 2 of rice bowls' worth Sushi rice.
- Prepare 50 grams of Ground chicken soboro (＊ see below).
- It’s of [A] Egg soboro (finely scrambled egg).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s of [B] Canned mackerel soboro.
- It’s 1/2 can of Canned mackerel.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Lettuce Wrap Sushi step by step
- For the chicken soboro (ground chicken sprinkles) see, which can be stocked in the freezer. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153342-chicken-soboro.
- Put the [A] ingredients in a pan over low-medium heat, and cook it while mixing constantly with 4 to 5 chopsticks held together, until the egg is finely crumbled. Leave to cool..
- Put the [B] ingredients in a pan over medium heat, and cook while stirring constantly until there's no liquid left in the pan. Leave to cool..
- Put bite-sized portions of sushi rice on lettuce leaves, and top with the toppings of your choice to finish..