Hummus Pork Chops #2.
You can have Hummus Pork Chops #2 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hummus Pork Chops #2
- It’s 2 of pork chops (rib eye chops shown).
- You need 1 packages of garlic & chive hummus.
- It’s 2 tsp of red curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried minced onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
Hummus Pork Chops #2 instructions
- On full blast, heat up a small, non-stick saute pan. Combine all spices except salt in a bowl. Toss all spices in the saute pan at once. Constantly toss around spices until fragrant. Do not burn. Set aside. You just made curry..
- Cover chops with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 350° until pork reaches desired doneness..
- After chops are done cooking, spread hummus atop..
- Variations; Coconut milk, stock, lemongrass, kaffir lime, thai basil, chili pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, lemon, fenugreek, cardamom, ghee.