Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen.
You can have Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen
- Prepare 270 ml of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 70 ml of Seafood stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chicken fat.
- Prepare 3 of cm Green onion (finely chopped).
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- It’s of For the topping:.
- You need 2 of pieces Simmered pork.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Boiled spinach.
- It’s 1 of Marinated eggs.
- Prepare of For the noodles:.
- It’s 1 of pack Your choice of noodles.
Additive-Free Homemade Salt-flavored Ramen instructions
- Pour hot water into a bowl to warm it. An easy way is to pour water into a bowl and then microwave it..
- When the bowl is warmed, pour out the water. Add the finely chopped green onions and chicken fat to the bowl..
- You want the noodles to finish boiling and the soup to be ready around the same time, so the timing is important. It's a good idea to visualize the whole process before you start..
- Before boiling the noodles, heat the two kinds of stock. Make sure it's easy for you to measure the amount of stock ahead of time. Add salt to the chicken stock..
- Begin boiling the noodles..
- Just before the noodles are finished boiling, add both types of stock to a bowl and stir gently..
- Drain the noodles and put them in the bowl. Top with the toppings and it's done! Enjoy it while it's hot..