You can cook Chicken Karahee using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Karahee
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken (into small 10 to 12 pieces).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Pepper (powdered).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala Powder ( Available at Indian and Pakistani stores easily ).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of Fresh coriander leaves and green chillies for garnish (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
Chicken Karahee instructions
- Heat up Oil in a Wok. Add Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste to it..
- Add Chicken, salt, pepper, garam masala Powder and turmeric. Stir and leave it on a low flame for about 10 minutes..
- Add tomato paste to it and 1 cup water. Leave it on slow flame for 25 minutes..
- Garnish with green chillies and corriander..
- Serve with Chapati or Boiled Rice..