Coriander & Lemon Pork Chops.
You can have Coriander & Lemon Pork Chops using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coriander & Lemon Pork Chops
- You need 2 of pork chops (rib eye chops shown).
- You need 1 of lemon; zested and juiced.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground mace.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Coriander & Lemon Pork Chops instructions
- Crank the heat on a small non-stick saute pan. Combine spices except lemon zest and salt in a bowl. Put all spices into the pan and toss constantly until spices are fragrant. Do not burn spices..
- Cover chops with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 350° until pork reaches desired doneness. Garnish with lemon zest..
- Variations; Coconut milk, ground fennel, sumac, chili powder, ghee, fenugreek, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder.