Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops.
You can have Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops
- You need 2 of inch thick pork chops.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried minced onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/3 tsp of coconut extract.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
- It’s 1 of pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Coconut-Red Curry Pork Chops instructions
- Whisk coconut extract into coconut milk. Marinate pork for 4-48 hours..
- Pat chops dry. Cover with oil to coat chops. Season..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Coconut red curry paste, yellow curry, other curries, tumeric, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, cardamom, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, crushed pepper flakes, pineapple juice, thai basil, parsely, cilantro, ginger, lime, lemongrass, mirin, sesame, soy, worchestershire, shallots, celery seed, fennel, white pepper, vegetable oil.