Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw.
You can have Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw
- Prepare 3 lb of pork belly, shoulder, or butt.
- You need 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Chinese five spice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp. of minced ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of sriracha.
- You need of sea salt and pepper.
- You need of pork marination.
- Prepare of Asian Slaw.
- It’s 100 g of ramen noodle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 30 g of julienne carrot.
- It’s of picked cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of shredded scallions.
- You need 2 tbsp. of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thin slices of green apples.
Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw step by step
- Mix everything in a bowl and rub it evenly in the pork to marinate for 1 hour,, then slow roast it in the oven, then slice it about 1 cm..
- In a bowl mix all of the slaw ingredients like a salad,, set aside for later use.
- Plate the slaw in a bottom of the plate and top with the slice pork garnish some cilantro.