Mexican meatloaf. This taco-seasoned meatloaf is a Mexican-American comfort food everyone will love and want My Mexican grandmother would use leftover corn tortilla chips in our meatloaf and everyone loved it! Lighter Mexican Meatloaf Haiku: “Five stars for the taste. But crumbled too much.” I'm normally a meatloaf purist with just the basic ingredients so this was a fun change.
Learn how to make Mexican Meatloaf from CookLikeADad.com. MEXICAN MEATLOAF – The Southern Lady Cooks. Mexican meatloaf is a comfort food recipe · Mexican Meatloaf – A spicy twist on a classic recipe! You can cook Mexican meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican meatloaf
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 box of taco shells crunched up.
- Prepare 3 lb of ground hamburger.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of taco sauce or salsa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 packages of spanish rice cooked.
This Mexican Meatloaf is packed with beef. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaf registers. It had great flavour, not overpowering but nicely spiced, and held together well. Salsa and ground cumin add a Mexican twist to meat loaf.
Mexican meatloaf step by step
- Take following ingredients and stir thoroughly meatloaf wont be firm like most even after cooking.
- Place meat in crockpot n press down wont be firm like normal meat loafs turn crock pot on low cook for five to six hours each crockpot is different on times.
- Get help use spatula n drain meat loaf grease out of crockpot next preheat oven to 350 take 13×9 dish transfer meat pressing it down again wont be firm.
- After meat is in the 13×9 dish add cheese then chopped tomato n taco shells then pour the enchilada sauce over taco shells bake about 15 minutes till shells are done n cheese is melted.
Serve with Mexican Rice for a meal that's vibrantly flavored. Mexican Vegan Meatloaf – Pulsed Beans Mexican Vegan Meatloaf – Bean, Spice and Veggie Mixture One with the consistency and texture of a traditional meatloaf, but also bringing a little zip to the. This Mexican Meatloaf is packed with beef, cheese, seasonings, chilies and salsa. The second time around I changed up some ingredients and omitted the ketchup. Paleo Mexican MeatloafMy Life Well Loved.