Thai Chilli Jam – Nam Prik Pao.
You can have Thai Chilli Jam – Nam Prik Pao using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Chilli Jam – Nam Prik Pao
- Prepare of [Chilli Paste] – processed in a blender.
- You need 20 g of Dried Chillies (deseed, rehydrate).
- Prepare 50 g of Garlic.
- Prepare 40 g of Shallots.
- It’s 30 g of Dried Shrimp.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Shrimp Paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need of [Tamarind Extract].
- You need 1 cup of Boiling Water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Tamarind Paste.
- You need of [Frying].
- It’s as needed of Cooking Oil.
Thai Chilli Jam – Nam Prik Pao instructions
- COOK: in a wok, add 3 Tbsp Of Cooking Oil until hot. Cook the Chilli Paste until the oil separates. Then add the Tamarind Extract and continue to cook until it thickens..