Pecan and Onion Crusted Pork Chops.
You can have Pecan and Onion Crusted Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan and Onion Crusted Pork Chops
- You need 4 of Thick Center cut Pork Chops, patted dry.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted Pecans.
- It’s 1 cup of Fried French Onions.
- You need 1 cup of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Pecan and Onion Crusted Pork Chops step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- Finely chop Pecans and onions. I used a food processor.
- Salt and pepper on one side of pork chops.
- Spread Dijon mustard onto each chop.
- Coat pork chop with pean and onion mixed. Gently press coating into mustard.
- Flip pork chops and repeat steps 3, 4, and five.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat. You don’t want to scorch the pecans. Once heated, gently pace chops in pan and cook for 2-minutes on each side.
- Once done, spray a bake sheet/pan with cooking spray. Place chops on sheet/pan and bake for 30-minutes.
- Take chops out of the oven and let stand for 2-minutes before serving.