Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Bowl.
You can cook Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Bowl using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Bowl
- It’s 2 pieces of fresh salmon.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of white rice.
- You need of (Optional) Trader Joe's Nori Komi Furikake Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Bowl step by step
- Wash the white rice and cook it in instant pot for 5 minutes with 1:1 water ratio..
- Cook 2 pieces of fresh salmon on a skillet until they are cooked through. Break them into smaller pieces during cooking..
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the core and slice it..
- Add all the Teriyaki sauce ingredients into a separate bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds to warm up the honey and mix well..
- Put rice on bottom of the bowl, then top with avocado and salmon. Drizzle as much sauce as you like on top of the bowl. (There should be enough sauce for 2 bowls.).
- Delicious Teriyaki Salmon Avocado Rice bowl ready to serve!.
- (Optional) Sprinkle Trader Joe's Nori Komi Furikake Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning on the bowl..