Indonesian Crispy Corn Fritters 🇲🇨.
You can have Indonesian Crispy Corn Fritters 🇲🇨 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Crispy Corn Fritters 🇲🇨
- It’s 7 of Yellow corn (Cut).
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Corn (Shredded).
- It’s 80 g of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 100 g of Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Celery (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 stalk of Green Onions (Chopped).
- It’s 1 of Small of Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Chicken Flavor(Optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Water.
- It’s of Salt-Pepper (as you needed).
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
Indonesian Crispy Corn Fritters 🇲🇨 instructions
- In a medium sized bowl, mixed together the corn, egg, green onion, onion, white sugar, water, flour, rice flour, chicken flavor, baking powder, celery, salt and pepper, Stir until well combined..
- Place a large non-stick fry pan over medium-high heat. Add frying oil to a depth of 1 1/2 to 2 inches.Working in batches, gently place 6 large spoons of corn mixture at a time in the pan. Fry both sides for 3 to 4 minutes until it becomes golden brown..
- Transfer the fritters to paper towels to drain the excess oil off them. Repeat with the remaining corn, adding more oil to the pan as needed. Enjoy!😉.