1 pan shrimp fajitas. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. Shrimp Fajitas are so flavorful and couldn't get any easier! Learn how to make a one-skillet shrimp fajitas recipe with plump juicy shrimp, tender charred.
There's something special about quick and easy clean up that really attracts me to a recipe. These lime sheet pan shrimp fajitas are the best weeknight meal! Make everything on the sheet pan and serve in warm tortillas. You can have 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
Easy, healthy, and a family favorite. These shrimp fajitas are tender Mexican seasoned shrimp cooked in a skillet with plenty of peppers and onions. An easy dinner that's just as good Add the shrimp to the pan and sprinkle the seasoning blend over the shrimp and vegetables. Shrimp, bell peppers, and jalapeno are tossed with olive oil and fajita seasoning in this quick and easy recipe for sheet pan fajitas.
1 pan shrimp fajitas instructions
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
Quick and easy shrimp fajitas in one pan. Serve with tortillas, cilantro, and avocado or any other condiments you like. Shrimp fajitas are the perfect sizzling skillet meal! Just sauté bell peppers and onion in a hot pan, then toss with jump shrimp and Bell peppers, onions, and shrimp are sautéed in one pan, until slightly caramelized, then coated with a homemade fajita seasoning that's loaded with bold, Mexican spices. Your weeknight dinner could not be any simpler!