Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Seaweed Salad and Soba Noodles.
You can cook Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Seaweed Salad and Soba Noodles using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Seaweed Salad and Soba Noodles
- It’s 2 large of tuna steak.
- Prepare 1 packages of premade sea weed salad.
- You need 1 packages of soba noodles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion chopped.
- It’s 2 slice of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
Pan Seared Tuna Steak with Seaweed Salad and Soba Noodles instructions
- Cook Soba noodles as directed.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and olive oil. Mix well..
- On a plate, combine black & white sesame seeds, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly..
- Heat skillet on high with tablespoon of oil..
- Press tuna steaks onto plate mixture on each side..
- Sear tuna steaks on hot pan for 1 minute each side..
- Combine sauce with cold soba noodles. Toss with chopped onion and ginger..
- Plate seaweed salad evenly on top of noodles..
- Cut cooked tuna steaks into slices and plate on top of seaweed salad..