Bacon Wrapped Sriracha Pork Chops.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Sriracha Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Sriracha Pork Chops
- You need 3 of boneless pork chops; about 3/4 inch thick.
- It’s 3 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of dried sriracha.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried minced onions.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Bacon Wrapped Sriracha Pork Chops instructions
- Cover chops with enough oil to coat. Season..
- Wrap each chop with 1 slice of bacon. Secure bacon with a tooth pick..
- Bake at 300° for approximately 30 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness and bacon is crispy..
- Variations; Ground white pepper, onions, shallots, jalapeños, celery seed, lemongrass, lime, basil, brown sugar, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, cilantro, scallions, leeks, chives, ramps, caramelized onions, rice vinegar, mirin, sesame oil, ginger, roasted ground ginger, lemon, horseradish, applewood, dried ranch, dried onion soup mix, beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, soy, worchestershire, flavored/smoked bacon,.