Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup.
You can have Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup
- You need 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- Prepare 250 g of Oyster Mushrooms (cut into bite size).
- You need 2-3 cups of Stock.
- Prepare 1-2 pc of Lemongrass Stalk (bruised).
- Prepare 30 g of Galangal Root (finely sliced).
- Prepare 15 g of Fresh Coriander (rough chop, stems and leaves separated).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 sprig of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- You need 20-40 g of Red & Green Chillies (rough chop, deseed) or Bird's Eye.
- You need 0.5-1 cup of Thai Chilli Jam (optional).
- Prepare of if needed Salt.
Tom Yam Gung – Thai Spicy and Sour Soup instructions
- STOCK: in a pot, add the Stock, Chicken, Galangal, Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime Leaves and Fresh Coriander Stems. Bring it to a boil..
- SHROOMS: once boiling, add the Mushrooms, Lime Juice, Fish Sauce, Chillies, Thai Chilli Jam and mix well. Bring it a simmer and cook until the Chicken is done. Season if necessary. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves..