Kimchi Fried Rice.
You can cook Kimchi Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Fried Rice
- Prepare 3/4 cup of kimchi (chopped).
- It’s 1/3 of juice of kimchi.
- You need 3 cups of cooked short-grain rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of korean gochujang sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soysauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of scallion (chopped).
- You need 2 of eggs (fried or sunnyside up).
Kimchi Fried Rice step by step
- Drizzle the sesame oil on the rice and stir to break up any big clumps..
- Whisk the kimchi juice, gochujang and soy sauce together until the gochujang is completely dissolved..
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan and heat over medium high heat until hot. Add the chopped kimchi and stir fry until the kimchi is starting to brown and is very fragrant..
- Add the rice and and stir-fry, pressing down on any clumps until the rice is uniform in color..
- Pour the kimchi juice mixture over the rice, and turn up the heat to high. Stir-fry, tossing the rice until the rice starts to brown, and doesn't stick together quite as much..
- Taste and adjust to desired flavor, and top with the sunny-side up/fried egg and garnish with the chopped scallions, and it is ready to be served, enjoy..