Balsamic Pork Chops.
You can cook Balsamic Pork Chops using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Pork Chops
- You need 3 of thick pork chops.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried minced onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground celery seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried lemon peel.
- It’s 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of EVOO, as needed.
Balsamic Pork Chops instructions
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a small sauce pan. Reduce by 3/4.
- Coat chops with enough oil to cover. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness. Pour vinegar reduction over chops during last 5 minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Red or white wiine vinegar, red or white wine marinade or reduction, fresh garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, thyme, oregano, marjoram, parsley, herbes de provence, shallots.