Chicken Wing Karaage with Sweet & Spicy Sauce.
You can have Chicken Wing Karaage with Sweet & Spicy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Wing Karaage with Sweet & Spicy Sauce
- You need of Chicken wings (I used the middle section).
- It’s of each ○Soy sauce, sake.
- Prepare of each ○Garlic, ginger.
- Prepare of Katakuriko.
- It’s of each ●Soy sauce, mirin.
- You need of each ●Sake, sugar.
- It’s of ●Toubanjiang spicy bean paste.
- It’s of ●Sesame seeds.
- You need of Radish sprouts or green onion for topping.
Chicken Wing Karaage with Sweet & Spicy Sauce step by step
- Grate the ginger and garlic or use the tubed type. Combine the ● ingredients..
- Put the chicken wings and the ○ ingredients into a plastic bag and rub together. If possible, let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Add katakuriko to the plastic bag, allow some air, and shake it up. Coat the chicken as much as possible..
- Deep-fry thoroughly at 170°C until nice and crisp..
- If you eat them at this point, they are so delicious..
- Once they have become crispy, coat the chicken with the ● mixture from Step 1, and they're done..
- Top it with green onion if available, and enjoy. It's so simple..