Cheesy Pizza With Egg In A Sausage Recipe (Silver Lining In ☁️).
You can cook Cheesy Pizza With Egg In A Sausage Recipe (Silver Lining In ☁️) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pizza With Egg In A Sausage Recipe (Silver Lining In ☁️)
- You need of Pooh Bear Pizza.
- You need 1 of pizza base (from supermarket).
- It’s 1 bottle of pizza sauce (Barilla brand is my favourite).
- It’s 1 packet of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 piece of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Baking paper (optional).
- You need of Seaweed.
- Prepare of Bee Egg In A Sausage.
- It’s 1 pack of Taiwanese sausage or any other sausage.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 strip of spaghetti.
Cheesy Pizza With Egg In A Sausage Recipe (Silver Lining In ☁️) instructions
- Pre-heat your oven for 10mins at 200C..
- Using 1 pizza base, spread the pasta sauce all over the base, then add the shredded mozzarella cheese. Usually, I add a lot as my son loves cheese. Line your tray with baking paper (optional). Put in the oven to bake for 10-15mins depends on your oven heating..
- Meanwhile, slice one Taiwanese sausage into half, then slice about one cm long along both side of the sausage. Join the two sausage together using a strip of spaghetti. Add oil to the pan and start to pan-fry the sausage till the shape as per above where edges slightly split up. Then, add the egg and fry till egg white is cooked..
- Start to create the Pooh Bear by adding the features using seaweed on the pizza. And, 2 circular cheddar cheese as the ears..
- Then, use the remaining seaweed as the features for the bee and add a small cut-out cheddar cheese heart as the wing and a triangle cut-out cheddar cheese as the sting..
- The remaining ingredients can be stored or used to make other portions of the pizza and egg in a sausage..
- #mycookbook (Week 16).